Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Post

So this is a travel blog. Too bad it wasn't around when I was younger, as I've been to some amazing places. I'm an American of Scandinavian and Irish decent, but I've had the privilege of spending almost 8 years in Germany in my youth, and have been to many great places in Europe and have many great memories of those travels, minus the one of some Czechs pulling a luger on me. Once I made it back to the US and finished high school in Minnesota, my hockey talents took me to Montana, Alaska, Iowa, Yukon Territory Canada, Thunder Bay Canada, Westchester New York, Arizona and finally back to Minnesota. I have seen a few great sights and done some amazing things, and now wish to try and revisit those and explore a little more. The world is my playground and I hope you'll join me on revisiting places I've been to and accompany me on places I will visit! Please leave me comments on places you would like to hear about, I have stories from everywhere I have been that I would like to share but I need motivation to put them to pen, or keyboard as it may be. Suggestions as to where I should travel should include lodging options if you have them, as my domestic travels usually involve a couch with friends. I also love live music and would love to tell you about Austin City Limits Festival, Lollapalooza in Chicago and the live venues I've been to in Phoenix and Minneapolis! Join me as I put my travels and experiences to written word.
-martin

No comments:

Post a Comment